Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad Beat

Maybe it is Wednesday maybe that super light particle machine ceated a black hole that transferred us back a day but only certain people realize this happened
[13:53] SirFWALGMan


It is fucking Tuesday? Jesus. What a bad beat. I have to work an extra day this week now. Blah.

Anyway TOMORROW night is the Mookie. I am adding a prize to the Mookie tomorrow night. If we get enough people to cover the bet I am putting up an extra $109 to the winner whoever that might be. It should be used to buyin to an MTT but if you want to keep the cash it is cool with me.

So there you have it. An extra $109 on top if we can ramp up the Mookie numbers enough to give me a shot at beating LJ. Think we can do it? I think there is a good chance to get that many people. The buzz is heating up. Get everyone there. Also many thanks to BoneDaddy for a great idea to get an extra $11 in the prize pool :P.

2 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I'll play tomorrow night. I have to defend my title not to mention I'd love to see you beat LJ.

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

Ship the $100.

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home