Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Stuff



A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
- Herm Albright


Some blogger posted this today. Too lazy to check who it was. Fuck he did not say it originally anyways the coach of the Jets did right? Herm Albright? Oh no wait, thats a different Herm. Haha. Who names their fucking kid Herm anyways? "Herm the Sperm".. Jesus that kid is gonna have issues..

Customer: "How on earth was I supposed to know that this movie is inappropriate? You really should have told me!”

Me: "Are you serious? The movie is rated 18A, the poster right in front of you has a half naked lady dancing, AND it’s called SIN City! Did you expect it to be about bunnies and rainbows?”

Customer: *grabs her money and storms off with her son*


I am really enjoying this customer service site. It is pretty funny. Again to lazy to remember who turned me on to this.

Well ya know what? Fuck you. Until you’ve jerked off 30 guys in 1 day, or been thrown against a wall by a 300 pound customer, or had $1,000 taken from your purse by a coworker, or been told by your boss to suck his cock to keep your job, you really aren’t in a position to say I’m the same as anybody else. In fact, you really aren’t in a position to judge anything about me.


She is actually a pretty decent writer. Not sure if I totally love her writing yet but I am willing to give it a chance. I have no better spank bank material until Blonde finishes her fucking story! HURRY UP YOU BITCH! I mean that in the nicest way. Damn tease.

I could infuriate god himself lol well thats a bad example.. with the flood world thing and all he might be a hot head..
-- SirFWALGMan


Just ask anyone. I have a real talent for annoying people.

Finally I have started a nice little blog fight between Duggles and Riggs. Go read the comments. Riggs told me to tell you he owned Duggles.

Peace out. I had to wake up at 6AM today. I know cry me a river. If I made you cry in your comment section today give me a break I am tired and grumpy. Normally I am one of those privileged people who can come in anytime he fucking feels like it. If my employer does not like it fuck them there are always other employers. The reason I know this works is because I am so fucking good at what I do nobody EVER fires me for coming in late. Booyah! However today is release day so I am a cubicle slave like the rest of you. The sacrifices I make.

4 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Funny thing is I basically agree with him, people should be able to keep every bit of the money they earn.

My point is if you're hauling in $250,000 a year, people who are one more stock market "correction" away from eating squirrels they caught in the back yard don't want to fucking hear you bitch about not being able to afford another Jaguar because your taxes went up.

1:07 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

If I shot and ate squirrels I could save 1K a month! Great Idea Duggles! I will get right on it.

1:17 PM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

You know how I know I suck?

I have to get up at 4:45am to BE at work by 6am every day this week.

I wish I was as good as you.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger Mondogarage said...

"My point is if you're hauling in $250,000 a year, people who are one more stock market "correction" away from eating squirrels they caught in the back yard don't want to fucking hear you bitch about not being able to afford another Jaguar because your taxes went up."

Exactamundo.

I would argue that the increase in marginal tax rate, affecting only those making $250,000 in income, will still leave them taxed at a lower amount than Reagan's presidency...

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home