Thursday, August 20, 2009

Feeling Down

I was feeling kinda down today. My toe is still hurting so I am unable to do much exercise. Life seems stalled at the moment. So I decided to go ahead and try the toe out. I did not want to do my big walk so I limited it to about 10 blocks. I was feeling good. The sky was a little overcast. The wind started picking up. The sky darkened a bit. I made it to the book store at eight blocks so I could pickup my next Sookie Stackhouse novel. Teenie detective vampire books are like crack. I get outside the bookstore. I then have what I can only describe as a practical joke. It was honestly like God was looking down. Calculating the worst place for me to get caught in a torrential downpour. The opening up his hands which had been holding the water and dropping it on me. The sewers overflowed in seconds. I look as if I just walked out of the shower. All in all enjoyable even if I have to face my co-workers mirth. I swear though between the storms and the plague(toe) all I need is some crabs from some bar ho for the locust and I will have a little Egypt going on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Littleacornman said...

Tough times for you at the moment Sir.I'm sure you'll pull through stronger than ever.Chin up lad!

3:08 PM

 
Blogger The Doll Family said...

Do you always run this bad? Or are your skills in life lacking as much as they are in poker... and you just happen to blame it on running bad?

Can you say, "value call"??

BLAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!! Quit cryin' you fag! It's all good! And I got your back! In my own quirky way.

Where's the cheeseburgers?

6:36 PM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

Of course that above post is mine... stupid wife logging on my laptop!

6:37 PM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Two words: Lake Beast.

8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home