Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fucking Donkey Island?

Listen people. I have been approached to join this so called Donkey Island thing. I know everyone wants my star power in their game. I get it. However there is not a chance in hell I am ever joining a poker contest that requires my peers to "Vote me on". I mean there is a fuck load of voting in that thing. I am the hatah and am despised by all. Why the fucking hell would you think I would want to be voted to continue by my peers? I mean if it was not for luck I could probably win immunity for the first six weeks but then what? At the end all the fuckwads I knocked out get to come back and vote me off? If I was fucking lucky they would all jizz themselves and save my exit until the bubble but I am not even thinking that will happen. Sooooooo am I going to join this little circle jerk? Nope. I do have one piece of advice for the contestants though. Vote Goat off first. It will teach him a fucking lesson for starting this bullshit game. Peace.

10 Comments:

Blogger Riggstad said...

fuckin' coward!

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Schaubs said...

Saw that coming from a mile away.

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Richard Hatch was the villian, he won $1 million even though he tried not to pay taxes on it :)

I'd play but no time to show up for the Wednesday night game.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger April said...

Pussy.

11:44 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

You finally offering baby?

12:14 PM

 
Blogger Julius_Goat said...

Translation: I, Waffles, am busto and do not have $20.

I will stake you, Waffles. Because I love you.

12:30 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I haz many 20 dollahs

1:01 PM

 
Blogger KenP said...

You should play. I looked at those registered. They're the only collection of players on the whole of the Internet you stand a snowball's chance against.

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Here, here!

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Mike Heffner said...

Fucking register and play.

It's only $20, you'll hardly miss it.

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home