Friday, May 20, 2011

Motherfucking Panda!

Goddamn Panda got taken away again. I knew you were dying to know.

Running is going alright. I am kind of discouraged because I have lost zero weight and the last few runs around the Charles were really tough around the 15 minute mark.. then I slowed down and toughed it out till the 30 minute mark. Obviously the runs are different as I am going up and down hills, running on uneven pavement, and going across bridges. Fun times. I actually mentally enjoy them and hopefully my breathing and legs will catch up to my time spent running.

I have been lazy this week on the pushups too. Done about zero. Kind of feeling tired a lot. I think I may need to start on the Centrum Silver. I think when exercise makes you THAT tired every night and you start falling asleep at like 9-10:00 it probably means your body is not getting something it needs, right?

The other day I had a nice "Why you have kids" moment. The kids called the wife and were demanding she get them some junk food. She was tired and said no, then they got rude so she hung up. The boy calls back and the Wife hands me the phone and says "I am not talking to them". So I answer the phone "Gizzeppi's pizzza! How may I helpa you!". Click. The kid hangs up. The daughter calls next "VALLEY FORGE MILITARY ACADEMY, SERGEANT HARPER AT YOUR SERVICE> HOW MAY I HELP YOU!". click. I did Needham Taxi, and then finally at the end I go ahead and try "Ordey bordey boo you av reached Swedish chef's cooking school.. ere chickey chickey chickey ow may I elp ooo?". click. I think my kids might be dumb. The wife and I were laughing so loud. It was pretty funny. Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

Amazing how you can sometimes play the same joke on your kids a dozen times before they wise up.

7:43 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

LOLLLLLL Kids must've been shocked. Booo that the panda police took him into custody.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Kajagugu said...

Awwwww, you still love her!!!

11:24 AM

 
Blogger jamyhawk said...

thanks for the laugh

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home