Friday, September 24, 2004

A Dwarf Named Iggy

Go and read Iggy’s dwarf post. I still do not know if he was joking or not. Here is what I pictured though when reading his post:

A Yoda like figure on the back of a fat poker player saying "Use the force luke. Will the cards to you, hmmm, yes! The force is strong with this one.”

“Yes master Yoda, and I hope that is your light saber sticking into the back of my neck”.

“Hmmm.. You may never know young apprentice. Hmm. Yes. Hehhmmmhmmm.”

If he was not joking then.. ahh screw it, its only a joke. Report me to the NAADP. National Association for Advancement of Dwarf People. If he was joking then way to sweat people iggster. *I know I am just asking for it with this post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home