Saturday, September 25, 2004


WTF is up with Empire Poker Players! MFA!!!!!!&*!&*(@*#@*(&@&*()!@&*(@&*(!@)*(!)@*()*(!@)*(!@)*()*(@!@!)* Here is the worst beat I have ever taken. Capped Pre-Flop. Guess what this little MFA had? 23o! Guess what he got. Four of a Kind 3's on the river to beat my A over 3 boat! Now I do not think I am able to enter my own contest, but this has to be a candidate for worst beat ever! It did not help that I had several others for the night. Man some days Poker can REALLY piss you off. BTW - Only one person wanted the $25 for the Bad Beat Contest. If anyone else wants to send me there Bad Beats then they might be able to win also.


Blogger Chris Halverson said...

Feed it into Bad Beat O Meter and see how bad it really was.

It sucks, but having people call capped pre-flops with crap like that makes you money in the long run. Remember, it's one big session.

10:13 PM

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I know. I know. Just need to vent a little. Seems like alot of bad beats tonight. Alot of pre-flop raises beaten by 45, Q7, etc.. lol. I know these guys will pay me off eventually. On the bad beat scale it was not that bad. Pre-Flop I was something like 86% favorite! Overall it says I should have stopped betting at the turn, or just called it out to the river which seems right. I figured I would take a shot at the end because 4 of a kind is rare enough that my Aces over threes seemed ok. At least I did not cap it on the river. Lol.

10:25 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home