Monday, April 03, 2006

Maverick and the Bad Move

I wanted to do well in the WSOP Qualifier. Really I did. If I got outplayed and lost or played poorly or even got sucked out on I would have been satisfied. I did my best. However I end up on a table with Maverick who wanted to bust out for some reason. So he pushed in every single hand for ten straight hands and finally I decide enough is enough and call him with KQh. Now this is well in the range of the 74o and 97c hands that he had been pushing 4K with so far so I call. He of course picks this time to have A5 and I am out early. I am extremely dissapointed that ANY blogger would take the game to that level and I am somewhat dissapointed in myself for calling. So anyway. Blah. WIsh me luck busting out my last $80 on Stars. I am in two tourneys. After which I will be broke-back.

2 Comments:

Blogger TraumaPoker said...

Why did you call with KQ? OHHH because I also told you to, great focking advice!!

2:30 PM

 
Blogger Jules said...

Okay, if it's any consolation..I busted the bugger for you. Of course, I then completely dontated my chips to Garth, so I am not responsible for their eventual downfall...

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home