Monday, April 03, 2006

Overslept

I overslept after spending the entire weekend working again. I will see you guys tonight. It is going to be a hectic day.

12:00-12:30 Get Crickets, Feed Hungry Froggies.
12:30-1:00 Free Lunch at Day Job
1:00-5:30 Day Job
6:00-8:00 Kickoff Meeting for some Side Work (Free Pizza!)
8:00-8:30 Mad Drive home
9:00-12:00 Kick some Bloggers asses
12:01 Go to bed peaceful in the knowlege I won

As far as the 30% of my Bankroll.

A. It represents .0000000001 of my pay or something like that I am not goot at math.
B. I have been working a quadjillion hours the past two weeks and can affort a BMW so the buyin is fine with me.
C. I wont mind buying back in to Pokerstars or Full Tilt, until I get on a run and build something up.
D. I always bring my "A" game unless I bring my "C" game, but sometimes you might get my "F" game.. anyhow, the fact that this game is above my bankroll will have no effect on how I play. I am a pussy all the time until I am not. That is how I roll. When you least expect it you have donated all your stolen blinds back to me with interest. Do not say I did not warn you.

Peace Out You Victims!

5 Comments:

Blogger Fat Dan said...

.0000000001 of your pay?

Share the wealth man. You make 330 Billion dollars.

How much time do you spend under your boss's dek?

9:43 AM

 
Blogger L'artiste said...

Sirf, the High-Rolling Pimp!

Good luck tonight, it should be a blast.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

That's the attitude, Sir.
See you tonight.

10:57 AM

 
Blogger April said...

I have been working a quadjillion hours the past two weeks and can affort a BMW so the buyin is fine with me.

I'll take an M5. Prefer blue or red, but silver would work too. You know I'm worth it.

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Money made from working != Poker Bankroll

6:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home