Saturday, April 01, 2006

Poker in the Weeds

The website Poker in the Weeds is run by the equally talented Derek McGrupp, brother of little know blogger Dr. Pauly. Little do some people know that he also writes great articles for the CardSquad magazine. The Pomegranate does not fall far from the tree in this family. Are pomegranates even grown on trees? I digress .. One of my favorite parts of playing cards with Pauly was a story he related to me about his brother. I forget the specifics and maybe he will fill you in but it had to do with a great poker hand, and a full exhale of smoke into another poker players face. I was rolling on the floor laughing and I would LOVE to play some poker in Foxwoods with him next time. It is non-smoking so I am reasonably safe. So go check out his blog if you have not seen it yet. It is worth a read.

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek McG said...

LOL . . . thanks! i guess i should try posting every now and again . . . hehe. would love to hit the foxwoods tables with you and pauly!

7:42 PM

 
Blogger roQQ said...

ummmmm....I'm pretty sure they grow on trees

4:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home