Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I P@WNED R. BRODIE


Richard "The Lion: Brodie may have more money, women, and poker skillz than I do but I owned him tonight. WOO HOO! Many thanks to AlCantHang for inviting me to the HORSE SNG on Full Tilt. Do I get my ten bucks back for busting him? I ended up finishing second which was ok. I was against a pretty decent opponent and it lasted forever. Elfie and Buddo were sweating me a bit.

I will say Richard seems like a nice guy. I think I would get along well with him in person.. he took all my fun loving taunting very well.. and he even showed the table all of the different faces his avatar can make. Ask him to show you confused. I actually do not know how the pro's on Full Tilt handle all the attention they get. It would drive me crazy.

Peace out until the Mookie tomorrow night! Be there!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Quiet Lion is one of the nicer pros you'll meet.

Its funny how Al can always get him to play HORSE.

6:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful that you don't piss Carmen off as that may or may not be her new love interest.

8:11 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Why you think I took him down?

8:14 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Your so cute waffles!!!

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home