Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bill Rini

You know the more I read Bill Rini the more I like him. He has a nice post about Full Tilts new payment processor. I agree with everything he says. My first thoughts on seeing the "steps" to signup was "What the hell is with a 6$ fee on a 20$ deposit".. Bill of course did the research and has outlined both all the fee's involved and the possability that this new service will be shut down also. Now if I could only get Bill to go off on a crazy ass rant against someone!!! What do you say Bill? Cmon! You can do it! It is fun, Just ask Hoy! Do you even play poker Bill? Not sure I have seen a post about a hand you have played.. ahh well..

I have been reading about all of the scandals that Bluff magazine has been involved in lately.. Nothing seems all that scandalous and I really have no opinion. I do not read Bluff. I do not read Card Player. I might pick up one of these types of magazines if my boy Pauly is writing something or some hobo hands one to me in front of the poker room.. None of it really interests me.

I will say I have met Jason once before and he made a great impression on me. He was a very nice, interesting, standup kind of guy, and if he called Daniel out on something then so be it.

It appears that Daniel is a bit of a hot head anyways.. mixing it up with alot of people lately. I appreciate the way Daniel plays poker. It is great how he makes some amazing reads on the hand his opponent has. You should do what I do though Daniel -- Flame 'em and leave 'em. No appologies. Oh.. yeah, I have appologized a few times.. I gotta stop doing that. Screw you all you know you love it anyways.

Oh yeah, and Daniel, just because Fluxer thinks your gay does not mean I do! Really man, it is ok to be effeminant these days.. The world has all gone metro and it does not mean your gay. Also if you are.. there is nothing wrong with that.

3 Comments:

Blogger KajaPoker said...

Waffles, if you need to reload it doesn't get easier than the Walgreens Gift2Go Visa card. $5 activation on the $50 card or $6 (I think) on the $100. No strange sign-ups or 4 week waiting periods.

12:53 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I agree.. It is the out that I am worried about.. but lately that has not been a problem.. sooo..

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Bill is a much better Craps shooter then poker player. :)

6:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home