Monday, February 05, 2007

Crotch Rot

Is it not ironic that wives never want to see you lying down. I swear it is like a crime to be on your ass when your married. As soon as I get comfortable on the couch.. "Honnnnney, can you get me something useless that I could get myself"..

I have probably two days of work this week scheduled and then it is off to the job hunt. I booked 30 last week which is good enough. I am thinking of heading out to Foxwoods on Wednesday.. take some of my new found ad wealth and play the 80+20/MTT and a couple buyins at the cash table.

I am sending good wishes and luck to Smokkee.. I was reading the SNG Machine and hearing horror stories.. now usually when I see Smokkee getting cracked I cackle in glee and rub it in. However when he starts to run WORSE than me then I have to take pity. I have grown to like Ray Ray since the AJ debockle and I hope he fries some fish big time today!!!!! Go get 'em Ray!

Time to shower and head to the office. I think I am getting some weird crotch rot disease. I swear my thighs are chaffing like a motherfucker lately.. not since that hot Vegas walk with Ick and the Canadians have my thighs been sweating and itching so much.. It is like 15 degrees here so I can not blame it on the weather.. really annoying. Later on boys and girls.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Probably the peppermint lotion is irritating them.

9:51 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

What a nice visual I just got :)

11:49 AM

 
Blogger I Like Cake said...

Dude you have reached new heights of rambling and madness. Awesome.

1:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thighs != crotch; perhaps you have some type of excema. perhaps.

3:52 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

it just got uglier as the weekend progressed.

Aces full no goot

12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home