Monday, February 05, 2007

Holy HU Match Batman!

So I am not sure if you have been following this but Veneno's X has challenged her to the ultimate poker game.

so your a HU pro lets see what you got. I say i will smoke you so lets play for real. race to 5 if you got any poker guts at all. if i win you never play online poker again. if you win name your price. tic toc tic toc do you have game or just all talk behind a picture of some other girl. post this challenge on your site!!! - Ex Jackass


So a bunch of people have chimed in on what she should do myself included.. So Wolverine Fan posts:

No, you have fun playing heads up and other games of poker. His deal takes the fun out of everything. I think it is a bullshit offer and don't think he can give up something as valuable as poker is to you. Know what I mean? Hope I expressed that all right.


Standard comment. Veneno enjoys poker.. the social aspects of it since she is not very good at the game. heh.

Anyway.. the Ex loser comes back and asks:

How about family, friends, religion and country. I think those things are a little important in the grand scope of life.


Now obviously all of this is part of him trying to control his Ex-Wife and pretty pathetic at that. However I can not even fathom how the guy can talk about Family, Friends, Religion and Country being important. I mean he cheats on his family, breaks it up, and goes off and hooks up with some other chick. Is that the importance of family? Now the kids get to spend time at multiple houses.. I bet the new girlfriend is going to dump his ass anyways.. Ok.. How about religion? Thou Shall not Fuck the Shit out of someone besides your wife? I think that was in there? No? Try reading again.. What a fucking hypocritical comment to make. You know nothing about how to treat the important people in your life so you should just shut the fuck up. Enough Said.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Waffles, you're the hooker with the heart of gold.

9:32 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

God bless the internets.

7:01 AM

 
Blogger StB said...

"Thou Shall not Fuck the Shit out of someone besides your wife"

I wish I had a copy of the Bible you have. Mine just says adultery, not quite as interesting.

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Well said, Woffles.

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Littleacornman said...

Well said indeed.Still makes my blood boil to think of his "tests" for V.

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home