Monday, March 12, 2007

Fucking Dick Sucking Bastard Morons

I actually had a good night even though the post title does not say that. I started out REALLY bad. Some suckouts and some bad plays found me going 4 of 6 for my first 3 short table SNGs. Actually my notes say:

Oops Misclick. Out with 88 vs AK.
All in with OESD Flush Draw missed
Overbluffed and got called by QJ on a flush board, lol. TPTK Rules.

I then pulled out a second place win to almost break even and went out sixth place in the very next one. Ouch. So now the night is down a bit so I decide to try two more. One 9-person SNG and on 6-MAX to change things up. I swear these two SNGs took the longest of any two I have EVER played.

In the 9-MAX one I am at a 4K-9K chip deficit and my opponent is jamming hands and keeping me down. I finally chip up and take the lead and get a couple of nice pocket pair that hold up. I flopped a set of Aces on basically the last hand. The board was two diamonds but I decided to let one rip. The turn is a diamond and he pushes. I insta-call not believing him for a second, and have the Ace of diamonds as a redraw also. It turns out he was drawing dead to the ten of diamonds. So I end up with a nice first place cash.

The 6-MAX game too so freaking long. I was short stack for a long time.. but was able to get Queens and double up when it was down to three. I finally made the money and DOMINATED the play. Unfortionatly the fucktard had the luck of the retarded. I raise AQ pre-flop and he calls. The flop is A9x, I bet out, and he pushes with 89. The turn brings an 8 and I think I am done. However I am able to work my stack BACK UP, get MORE CHIPS than him.. and then well.. let us see it live..

[23:00] SirFWALGMan: 5K vs 3K
[23:00] SirFWALGMan: A6 vs K6
[23:01] SirFWALGMan: K flop
[23:01] SirFWALGMan: god dammit
[23:01] SirFWALGMan: asswipe
[23:01] SirFWALGMan: fucking cunt bag idiot
[23:01] SirFWALGMan: i had his ass dead to rights twice
[23:02] SirFWALGMan: and he fucking pulls out miracles

I had to finally push with rags and my two live cards never hit. So disappointing to have a guy DOMINATED TWICE and get totally fucked. Second is at least a cash but I wanted the big bucks.

I finally completed exactly 20-SNGs. I have a profit of $44 over that time period. So I hope that over 200 SNGs I can take down $440 profit or more. Not horrible for a fixed amount of games. I think the structure has been good for me also. It has a fixed goal of playing 200 games and nothing else. It has a start point and an end point. I do better with a little bit of structure.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Good Work so far.

5:27 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

my prediction is that by your 25th sng, you quite. Hell, I would of quite after the second one, I hate SNG grinding.

Congrats so far and good luck, you are a much more patient person than me.

7:13 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

i ment quit.

7:14 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I cant quit I am working for the man.. I am under contract.. heh. I enjoy SNGs actually. I like cash games better but I fire up an SNG, turn on some Anime, and enjoy myself. You can be less focused in SNGs and still do well.

8:13 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Ummmmm - I like the creative language in your posts. I wish you spoke like that in person.

1:17 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

another beautiful day in the land of waffles. good luck.

1:35 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Carmen Baby, I will talk dirty to you anytime!!!

2:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prediction: Busto by the 200th SnG... I can see the post now, titled: "Motherfucking cuntbags cock fuckers, bitch"

GL

5:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd rather quit poker than play 200 SnGs. Hope I never have to find out.

Nice run though donk, keep grinding so you can get back to the real games.

12:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home