Sunday, March 11, 2007

IPod MTT

Played a few more SNGs.. up to ten now with a nice $10 profit. Um. Is that any good? lol. I have no idea. I have had a 2,3,4 and 6th place finish since I last reported in. I am not going to sweat it until I get 100 under my belt.

I also played the iPod freeroll. I ended up getting taking out by Schaubs when he raised pre-flop with 99.. I call with Kings and he flops his set. I meant to bet out 1500 to see where I was.. but I stumbled and bet 16K instead.. I only had 4K.. but he had me covered by far. To be fair I am not sure I laydown kings here with all unders on the board. I at least would have liked the chance. Oh well. Finished in like 30th place.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Schaubs said...

Yeah when you pushed I was excited and sad to see you go at the same time. Like I said last night, it is good to have you back. I managed to take it down, and I probably couldn't have done it without your chips... so... I guess I owe you one!

11:57 AM

 
Blogger osinsh said...

I finished 29th, so You're not anong those 28, I hate :]

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

That's funny, I didn't make it home in time to play, never played a hand, and I made it to 19th place!

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home