Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Night with the Hoyazo

I was chatting with Hoyazo while playing the 3.30 rebuy.

okiesooner: typical shtty play
okiesooner: i'm so tired of taking it up the a s s
Dealer: okiesooner wins the pot (75)
Dealer: Hand #2070253613
SirFWALGMan: then dont play 3.30 rebuys
Dealer: okiesooner has 15 seconds left to act
SirFWALGMan: its probably the most up the azz
per square inch since sanfransico

[21:48] SirFWALGMan: what is it about lesbiens kissing thats so hot
[21:48] SirFWALGMan: I mean its not like there gonna include you
[21:48] SirFWALGMan: and the real ones are usually ugly
[21:48] SirFWALGMan: im just wondering because I am in the Lesbian kisisng section of You-Tube
[21:49] SirFWALGMan: whats so hot about kissing too
[21:50] SirFWALGMan: i mean give me a blow job anyday
[21:50] SirFWALGMan: most people suck at kissing anyways (Feel free to show me otherwise Ladies)
[21:54] *** "hoyazo" signed off at Sun Mar 25 21:54:41 2007.

I guess I was a little too much for him..

I have been running well in MTTs again. The secret to low stakes MTT play is to make HUGE mistakes! As large as possible. Ok. Possibly not mistakes.. but play big with weak hands especially early on. The last two final tables I have made in the 90/SNG last week and the 5.50/SNG today I have been able to leverage weak hands into paydays. For example I called an all in with QJ today on a fairly safe board. The guy pushing had Q9. Normally this is a bad play and a big mistake.. however in these you do this a little and it pays in the long run.

The other thing is when and if you get on the short side push push push push.. I started getting away from that mentality when I started playing cash games but 3xBB does not put phear into the hearts of your enemy. You must be willing to shove in at the right times as a short stack. You will get screwed and be disappointed at times but it will pay off. I had to use this mentality a lot in todays 5.50... I was the last stack from 36 to 3rd. Yes. Last stack and I rode and bullied my way to a 3rd place finish. Calling large bets as a small stack is usually not a good idea. So play smart.

Mucho thanks for Katitude for listening to my I AM DOOOOOOOMED routine for most of the end of the 5.50 MTT.

Mucho sorry words go out to the lovely Iron Girl for standing her up this weekend. I have been having issues with my car and felt it would be risky to take it all the way down to Foxwoods. I hope she kicked some ass in the ladies event today though! My thoughts were with you at least!!!

I hear a funny comedian today.. normally I do not laugh at comedians unless they are VERY funny.. So I was listening to some stand up on comedy central and this guy comes on. Older guy with a scotch in his hand. He starts talking about this deadbeat guy who quit his job to film a documentary on bears. The guy was talking about how bears are very intelligent and have a lot of compassion and sympathy. The guy was then eaten by the bears. The comedian is like "I could not stop fucking laughing! This was the best shit ever".. Very funny. That segues into saying that the guys father probably never thought he would ever make shit out of his life. Bear digestive jokes follow.

Have fun people.

4 Comments:

Blogger bayne_s said...

Ron White is the funniest of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour dudes.

Sadly my wife makes me change the channel after only a few minutes of his act.

8:51 PM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Sluggo rules.

5:08 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

FWIW my connection booted me off last night and I never got this run of girly chats from you. Needless to say I would have been all over it if I had.

5:48 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

And ditto on Ron White -- easily the funniest of that clan and really one of the funniest comedians on tour today.

5:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home