Sunday, March 18, 2007

What the fuck!

I can not believe the fucking bad play at the Big Game.. it is fucking ridiculous.. First this donkey calls off all of his stake with a flush draw and bottom pair against TPTK AK on the turn AND nails his god damn 8 on the river! The donkey then somehow finishes off MiamiDon for his last 2K by calling his raise pre-flop with Queen fucking Ten off and then spiking his ten and calling all in with second or third pair.. He proceeds to get excellent cards and gets a freaking 11K to 3K lead early in the big game.. knocking out Hoyazo.. THEN in 3 hands to the Poker Gnome he gives it all away. The first hand he calls a raise with 98c, hits his eight, and calls Gnomes all in for 2K more. The gnome ends up having QQ and the donkey never catches up. The next hand he raises to 1K pre-flop with 99.. gets called by said Gnome.. flop comes 567, so he has a gutshot AND an overpair and make the only good lay down of the night folding to an all in. Finally in true donkey style on the next hand he goes all in against the GNOME again with second pair and an OESD. Gnome of course turns over two pair since he is a card rack and thats it for the retard. I really think the play in the big game has gotten incredibly bad. Good game tonight for me. I suck.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

no need to be so hard on yourself. i know it sux to blow a huge chip lead. but, it happens. gnome WAS a card rack.

9:27 PM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Man I could not believe when I heard on the girly chat that you had blown all those chips in like 20 or 30 minutes since I left. That was pathetic man. Even for you.

6:11 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Gnome played a great game. I got alot of insight on his game I think and will be better prepared next time.

I played a horrible game and probably made 1-2 good plays and the rest of my stack was donkeyed to me and promptly donkeyed back to Gnomey.

6:12 AM

 
Blogger Ingoal said...

...although I missed the early action (and hence can't say anything about that), I think smokkee is right...i don't want to take anything away from the gnome, but he was a card rack, at least when a hand came down for all the marbles, I'm thinking on the bubble QQ vs AK (derek)...Aces against smokkee etc...

6:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job donking off all those chips you got from sucking out on me.

Thought for sure you'd money, oh well, back to the SnGs.

What you please get a bankroll so you can steamroll some cash games.

8:22 AM

 
Blogger Gnome said...

Yeah, it's tough to play against a luckbox (like me!). That was a good laydown when you had 99 because I had flopped a set of sixes. The problem with that hand was that you re-raised it too small. I made it 560 to go from early position, and you re-raised to 1,100 from the big blind. I wasn't going to fold to a minraise when you had the big stack at the time with 9,630.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

HEY!

Thanks for the help with my blog. Look at it and tell me if it's better. I just did the first change and now I'm getting ready to take out that other line (at the bottom).

8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home