Friday, March 16, 2007

Break Even

I have been sticking with the heads up play. I broke even last night.. possibly made a few bucks. The problem with last night is I was playing Fluxer. He is a good deal better than the average retard. I think I went 3-2 against the short bus people and 4-4 against Fluxer.. so if you minus the rake I basically broke even.

One of the loses was very tilt inducing. I was in the second round of one of those 4-peep HU SNGs and I flop TPTK.. and a dude calls me with just a queen overcard. He hits his queen which gives me the redraw to the nut flush. So I bet out. I am not convinced he has the queen so I call off more chips on the river. He invested 450 chips into his hand with Q7 bullshit. I then push with JJ and he calls with T5o. Flop. Ten. Turn. Ten. Motherfucking cuntbag luckbox idiot wins. I actually lost both of my 4-person HU SNGs tonight which sucks. One was my bad play the other was the douche bag luckbox.

I received another influx of cash on Full Tilt so I will be using that money to try and win a token to this weeks Big Game. Wish me luck! Of course some retard like Raveen with probably call my all in with A2o and win. Jackasses all of you.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

You gotta get in to the big game man. Seriously, save $14 for the Token Frenzy at 9:45pm on full tilt one of these nights. It's very winnable and easily the cheapest and easiest way to win a $75 token.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

ahhh waffles unfortuenly I'm back in the states visiting the gf this weekend so I wont be playing sunday night. So your safe this weekend...gl sunday night man

12:33 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

i just played one of the token frenzys Hoy mentioned. it's not that tuff. just play ABC poker and you're there. also, i like the 13.75 straight HU for the $26 token. you can win a token in like 5-10 min then run off to a tier 2 single table turbo and you've got your $75 token in less than an hour.

4:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home