Thursday, May 17, 2007

It is what it is..

I get shit from a guy who's only poker content in 2 months is a fabricated hand history? Someone who's blog is really one of those infomercials you see every night at 1AM after the real programs have stopped running. I think he wants in on my conversation with Jordon cause his page hits are down or something. Sorry. No links for you!

And the other guy? Who has only won an MTT when he has lied and logged in as someone else? I think he has "Fat Kid" syndrome. It is great in chicks who lose the weight and still have low self esteem because they are always going to be that "Fat Chick".. and that gives you a shot baby! Not as cute in middle aged New York males. I really am slightly surprised that Jordon might be upset at all by my comments. I guess the more outward bravado you show the less you have inside...

I am always amazed when someone says I should not rant or rave. It is the essence of my blog. I mean cmon? How long have you been reading? Most people take it with a grain of salt. I am not going to change that aspect of my blog. First off it is too much fun. Secondly it has gotten me some excellent advice. Finally I really love my readers and I think they would be disappointed.

I reserve the right to change my mind about how much of an idiot (poker player) someone is. I remember some classic rants against people. I mean do you remember when Sucko was named? I can not even remember what offense he perpetrated against me.. but I started checking out his blog, listening to him talk, and I have come around to respecting his game. I think he may be one of the best players among the bloggers.

Fuel you still suck.

12 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

its okay i still heart you waffles...even though ur a donkey at least you know it..

2:53 PM

 
Blogger Wwonka said...

Dude take a chill pill or smoke a Fatty or something.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if it is wrong. (Like you)

Love your posts and playing with you even more. Always fun to see the rants.

Peace
wwonka

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

Fuck the haters!

3:45 PM

 
Blogger F-Train said...

This is the best post you have written in months. Beautiful!

5:02 PM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I don't know that I was giving you shit. I did say I admired the way you played the hand. You made a read, it was correct, and you played that read hard as fuckin' hell.

I would just like to hear you or Miami Donk admit that slow playing vulnerable hands like aces with second kicker MIGHT not be the best thing to do in every circumstance.

You guys won't even bend a BIT on your stance that your play was AWESOME and that "bloggers" don't know how to slow play correctly. You keep saying you'd always play that hand the same way. That's not very flexible thinking. I think that's what Jordan means when he says you refuse to improve.

And you stayed at the table and bitched so long that even AL had to turn of chat. That might have been excessive.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I agree slow playing hands like AQ is not always a good idea. You need to mix things up. Give over-aggressive players a chance to hang themselves. I think I played that AQ hand so well on so many levels it is scary. I have no regrets at all EXCEPT for the final results but getting a chance to double up as an 80% favorite with one card to come is about as good as it gets in this game.

I let my steam out Duggles.. What can I say. I spew it on the table and then spew it a bit more here and then let it go forever.. I think it is healthy. If I kept it all inside I might really explode!

I think Al might be giving me shit, lol. Possibly? No? I won't speak for him.. and if he turned his chat off then cool.. but I think he was enjoying it..

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Ingoal said...

I heart Waffles!

(no, not that way you pig!)

;-)

6:01 PM

 
Blogger Fuel55 said...

xqmtAt least I get honorable mention as someone who sucks.

9:09 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Ummmmmmm - WHY can't we talk about something fun like your haircut???

10:20 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I bet Duggle and Michael Craig would make GREAT friends.

10:20 PM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Actually Carm, we are friends.

6:32 AM

 
Blogger NewinNov said...

Update your blog dammit. You are referenced so much by other bloggers, there must be a reason.

11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home