Thursday, October 18, 2007

PART II:Blogger Sucks

I think blogger only allows a couple of images.. So where were we.. Least it gave me a chance for a quick bathroom break... Nope. Blogger hates me and will not upload any more pictures.. Oops now it is calling me a liar..



Now this really encompasses the whole picture. I mean we have the whole school girl thing which is always hot.. a nice white top that exposes the cleavage and a short skirt. I think Carmen would fill this out nicely...

Since it is football season we might as well throw one of these in. Much thanks to Wicked Temptations and Buy Costumes for the lovely models.

Let us know if you have any other ideas Carmen. I know you do not have much time to think about Halloween so I thought I would help out. Love Always. Waffles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home