Friday, January 25, 2008

Dodge and Weave Baby

Razz has been kicking my ass lately so I am dodging and weaving. It actually has not be horrible to me but I have been more break even than before. So I switched over to some NLHE and Stud-8 last night. See us multi-talented human beings can switch around to something else when one form of poker gets to us.

The Riverfuckers Razz game ended poorly. Not all in one suckout hand but three hands in a row I start with A23 and get K,K and can not continue. This knocks my healthy 6k stack that had been top five all game to bottom five and I end up going out shortly after when I have to bring in nineteen times and finally get sick of it all.

This weekend will be my 100K game. I am looking forward to it. I also won a token yesterday and will probably use that for something. Even thinking of stopping in to the Katitude therapy session for a while. See you around.

P.S. Bayne wayyyy smarter than Numbono.

1 Comments:

Blogger BamBam said...

It was good to see you at the table last night Waffles. Sorry I had to Donk out so early and let you take over as King of the Bring! and the Prick with the Brick! Good times.

Hope you can make it out to Kat's place tonight. Nothing, and I mean nothing say's THERAPY like the Donkament.

Hopefully see you there.

Oh and I got a few of the screen caps up from last night. I couldn't do all 12 or 13. I started to but got depressed. It was way funnier while drinking!

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home