Sunday, January 20, 2008

Haircut

I got a trim today. I look sexy. I told the woman "Nice Haircut". I really meant "You have gigantic boobs and a nice face, you can butcher my hair if you want". She did a good job. We all know how much I love women running their hands through my hair. I tipped her six bucks on a fourteen buck haircut! BIIIIG SPENDER BABY! The chicks love it!

I feel sad that Green Bay lost. You should have paid the ransom money. You care not for your team. San Diegayo good try. I look forward to knocking you out again next year. You played well though.

I had a great post all set if Green Bay won.. Something about betting The Wife nude pics of her samba undies and not understanding why she would not want pics of me in a speedo.. Anyway.. they lost and so I can not make that brilliant post. See how much hard work goes into this site?

I blew a HUGE portion of my roll on Bodog. It was fun though. I basically got donked out of a 220SNG by the most moronic call ever. How do you call off 2/3 your stack with QJo? What kind of retard does this kind of stuff. Actually it was pretty funny because the hand before he calls off a big flop bet with Q7o after I raised pre-flop and c-bet my AJ. The seven on the turn does not help. Fucking retards at 220SNGs it is mind boggling. Ah well.

Full Tilt bankroll is still healthy. I was up to 850ish and had two bad days at the Razz table bringing it down to 730ish. Not too bad. Crazy fucking suckouts though and bad brick-bricks. I still love the Razz tables.

I also may get my chat banned. Someone threatened me. I called them a donkey. Then I said "well at least I didnt call you a cocksucker".. and then they said "YOU CALLED ME A COCKSUCKER!!".. fucking McDonald's University dropouts do not understand English. Fucking grow a pair and fight your own battles instead of crying to Full Tilt you fucking scumbags. Will keep you posted though.

5 Comments:

Blogger The NL Wife said...

Glad you are looking sexy in your new 'do.

Thanks for thinking of me with the bet - needless to say, I was disappointed today. Not because of the bet so much. More the Packers. So not only do I not yet have a new car, but my team is out. Bummer.

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Mike Maloney said...

I hope you die.

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

how is calling someone a cocksucker on FT a bannable offense? such a cooler

11:16 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I tipped my hair stylist $40 last week.

haha - banned on FT. For how long??

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Mondogarage said...

This thread is useless without pics of hair stylist. ;-)

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home