Monday, March 31, 2008

ITM Again

Finally hit the cash again. Thanks to Cmitch. He was off his game bigtime tonight. He jammed A7 into my queens.. made a few questionable calls and then in a bad timing move jams AQ into AA on the bubble. Ick.

This allowed me to make the money after Astin called my raise with, and I quote, "Hearts". Now if his cooking and winning the Martini game AND living alone did not make him a fag then calling with HEARTS sure as hell did. He outflopped me and I had to fold. I had hearts also. Honestly this is why I hate playing an aggressive game. I had Pushmonkey whispering in my ear to be a little more aggressive. So I re-raise Astin with A8 hearts and he cold calls off 6k with, and I will quote again, "HEARTS", and outflops me. Fucking retarded. This is why I have stopped trying to re-steal or even steal in these games. Nobody has a fucking fold button. Ah well.

Tomorrow is the No-Skillz game. My backer has made a little money tonight so that is good. I shall continue to play my best and see what happens. I am just kidding about the Astin is a fag thing also.. He is a great guy and even if I do not want him standing behind me I really like him.

6 Comments:

Blogger Donkette said...

All in all you did a good job, I was rooting for you..... But until you win, the pictures will have to wait.....

9:22 AM

 
Blogger bayne_s said...

Nice April Fools post waffles.

No one really believes you were ITM

9:48 AM

 
Blogger RaisingCayne said...

You have to know Astin was lieing with his statement of "hearts." He had AA! He ALWAYS has AA! (And I'm still bitter over it...)

10:15 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Hmmm.. all the hiding in the closet stuff.. maybe he was lieing.. hmm.

11:41 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Funniest thing I've read all week ...

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Amatay said...

Gotcha :-)

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home