Thursday, March 01, 2012

Just So..

Hey guys, how about fixing your configurations to allow email notification to follow up on comments? Blogspot changed everything over and wiped out that little checkbox that used to be there but there is a way to get it back. Gary, you’ll probably have to fix it for VJ. -- Some Old Dude


Wolfie does not blow a gasket.. I think this is what he wants.

If you go into your blogger, Choose Settings, then Choose Comments there is an entry for Comment Form Placement. If you do not what the disgusting white comment form choose Embedded below post. It will then have the comments embedded under your post and there will be a "Subscribe to comments" option which will email you whenever the comment section has been updated. Easy. Peasy. Peace.

9 Comments:

Blogger Wolfshead said...

Thank You

7:20 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

your welcome - didja get that email? heh.

7:40 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Some day I need to have a discussion with you tech bastards about your toilet training experiences ...

8:58 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Why you having "issues" lightning?

9:49 AM

 
Blogger grrouchie said...

Lightning, at your advanced age I say just sit the f down and pee - that way you don't have to worry about clean up :)

7:20 PM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Sit down and pee? Hell, I don't bother. I just pee in my Depends.

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers for the tip Waffles.

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

I've changed mine -- thanks for the easy-to-follow directions.

10:05 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Sorry I'm late to this. I noticed that many of my "blogger" buddies were having this issue (luckily, not me) and I played around with it and found the same solution. So I told VJ (and she ignored me) and I also suggest this to --S on this great blog, http://pkrdlr.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-language.html and he said he tried it but all it did was break the link so that no one could comment at all! Weird. I'll point him back to this post and maybe he can try again.

I hate it when they change software without taelling you and for no reason other than to cause people aggravation.

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home