Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So here we are..

So here I am.. at work.. 10:24PM. We had a major crisis trying to get one of our shows up. I will not go into details, but I fixed it. Security issues and all. My gout has taken a new tact with me. It has decided it wants to lull me into a false sense of security, so it is puffy and red, but not hurting. So.. if I ever get away from work, I can install my network card and play again. I am on one of my hot streaks so playing would be good. Real Good. Anyway, if I ever get a minute to myself again I will be back online, sprinting for the $500 mark.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Glad to see you post on a regular basis again.

Looking forward to watching hit and surpass your target of $500.

Best wishes to you for both your health and poker play.

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home