Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fucking Poker

I am broketh again. Ahh well. I will spare you the details but from a free 150 donation from the advertisers (love you peeps!) I ran that sucker up to around 600.. then wanted to push it too far too fast.. and played a couple larger tables than I should have.. got my normal bad beats in Razz playing A234 against some donkey showing pockets kings.. fuckers... Actually in reality it has taken a while to go bust this time which is cool.

I put my last 55/down this weekend in an 55/SNG. First off let me say that the people playing these ARE FAR WORSE than 11/SNG players... FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I get down to the bubble with like 2K left.. and I open push A9 with the blinds being huge.. and I get called by a dominating hand right? Like an AJ? KJ? something good? You know since I played like 5 hands all tourney???!!??!!?? No fucking A2.. and runner flush.. and there goes my money.. fucking retards..

I think my last eleven is going in at the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK! this Wednesday.. So you get the added bonus of busting me AS WELL as taking my last ten spot. WOOT!

Talking about fucking retards what is it with these reality TV shows about stupid jobs and why the fuck do I like them? I was watching that GAY shear cuts thing where all these hair people go through cutting hair with like anal shears and birds nests.. I have no idea what the appeal to me is.

How do these shows get started too? I mean does someone go in and pitch? Change100? I mean can I go in and be like.. Ya.. Ya.. I got this idea.. umm.. its like umm. McDonalds Workers.. ya.. And you can like crack up as the pretty girl gets zits from eating the food ya.. ya.. and and.. and her ass grows like 5 inches! Oh yeah! Ohh ohh.. and you can have the grossest customer contest.. and have some fat guy puke on one of the McDonalds kids and he would like have to be all nice and shit.. and yeah, it would be funny.. and you could like have some dude who does not speak english at the drive through window.. Oh.. and he could be talking to the McDonalds chick who does not speak english.. I mean think of the hilarity that would ensue!!! Shit this stuff is easy.

Peace out. 10 Days to Vegas! Get your libidos out ladies! Cause Waffles is coming to have some fun!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home