Monday, May 21, 2007

Getting Fucked at the Hoy



I love IG to pieces but she keeps making the worst calls against me and winning. Remember a few weeks ago when she calls my jam with 33 vs AA.. So now I raise, she re-raises, and I push for ALL OF HER CHIPS.. and she calls me with KJ.. AND FUCKING HITS A BOAT! What the fuck? I mean is my range of hands that wide that KJ is ever possibly ahead? I understand you got a good matchup but my range there is something like AK/AQ/AJ/AA/KK/QQ/JJ.. any pair.. so against a good portion of my range (and I do not include KQ/KJ because that is NOT in my range to jam) you are so far behind it is not even funny.. Sure you got the 60/40.. but the blinds were not that high, you had a stack, and you kill me with the DONKEY hand!!!! KJ is the freaking donkey lovers hand goddamit! At least have the IG and outplay me. Fuckitall.



Then very next hand I get AA and I do the ole "I am tilting now JAM" push move from EP... and nobody fucking calls.. come on take a chance. I just got a brutal suckout.. call for christ sakes so I can get back in the game..



Then when like no chips left I get a BB vs SB situation with Otis and I am fucking MURDERED by his SECOND pair of Aces and a fucking Ace on the river to just rub it in. What the fuck? Stupid fucking Hoy, I blame you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

I agree King Jack is, um'... an out of range hand straight up, but in context, you raised from a steal spot, it was reasonable for her to re-steal with 2 overs. I can't explain the hand from there, 66 vs. kj looks like a blind fight, a.k.a. known as donk on donk violence.

8:02 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I have mystical powers that cause people to always think I have nothing.. I rule.

10:32 AM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

you lost a coin flip.

boo freakin hoo

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

lol @ smokkee up there.

Of course this was far more than just losing a coin flip. It was getting called by a horrible allin-calling hand (or a raising hand at all, for that matter) and then losing the race. Terrible -EV play by IG gets rewarded by the full tilt server. That server is the phucking culprit man, not me. And shit how could I be blamed after the way I got donked out of that tournament last night. Clearly whatever gods conspired against you at the Hoy utterly crushed my ass into oblivion.

2:15 PM

 
Blogger Chad C said...

It's a blogger tournament, shit happens.....

2:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home