Saturday, September 17, 2005

SNG Down Spiral

What do you do when the SNGs dry up? Go to 200/NL of course!!** No, No, bad Sir. Just kidding. I decided to focus on the .25 ring game. So I get one two tables and have one of those games on each table. You know the ones. Where you can do no wrong?

For instance. I play pocket tens against a guy who goes all in with five bucks. I am up almost $25 on each table at this point. He flips aces. I catch a ten. HOWEVER he rivers a straight. Curses! Wait Sir, you said this was a happy story? Oh yeah, I forgot. So I almost crack the aces. Few hands later he limps. I have 23 diamonds. Late postion. I decide to limp in.The flop is Q23. Hey, not bad. I get some action from Ace boy. I figure I am good so I push. He calls. I show two pair, he shows Aces again. I win. A public service announcement for you: DO NOT SLOW PLAY ACES IF YOU HAVE NO ABILITY TO LAY THEM DOWN.

Anyway it felt good to have a winning session after dropping sixty yesterday. I was actually up sixy then drop one twently. Ouch. That hurts. However the bankroll is still in the mid three’s and I am happy with it. Now back to testing out the SNG waters..


** SPECIAL NOT TO AEQ: YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE BET DUDE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO NOT SLOW PLAY ACES IF YOU HAVE NO ABILITY TO LAY THEM DOWN.


You should have pointed the guy to your blog!! lol

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home