Monday, October 09, 2006

Norember Eleventy

There has been talk of bloggers hooking up in a Ghey way at Foxwoods around WPT time.. so let's just set a date and see who shows up. I pick November 11th. Why? I dunno.. I hate organizing shit. Actually they will be running some WPT qualifiers that weekend so it might be fun. I may play some of them but basically I am just looking to play some poker and meet some people. I think a bunch of people could show up.. not a whole Vegas thing but enough to make it interesting. Anyway.. that will be the day I show up. I may stay over to Sunday also.. watching Football at Foxwoods was alot better than trying to get the kids to keep quiet. Hope to see you there!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

I'll be in Europe through Nov 12th. Can't make it.

11:23 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

booooo!!!

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

#1 Thanks for setting a date.

#2 Are you sure you don't mean Nov. 18th? Cause frankly that would be better for me.

#3 I can probably make the 11th anyway.

Good job Woffles.

12:29 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

The world revolving around Jordon.. heh. I am all for the 18th if it works better for people? Pauly? Eric? Hoy? The only "bad" thing about that is I beleive the WPT qualifiers and all that will be over by then. Not a big deal for me but for people who want an excuse to get to Foxwoods that might not work out.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger Jules said...

Anyone who does go should make sure they rub Waffles little donkey head repeatedly...

1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home