Friday, October 06, 2006

Statistix

Just because Loud was doing it.. I like to run through my stats every once in a while. I am averaging 892 UNIQUE visitors a week.. that is freaking wild. I have trouble beleiving that 3 people read this blog, but 892 peeps.. I humbly bow to your loyal patronage. I actually used to get even more unique visitors.. but some of you wised up and left.

Came from is always my favorite. It never fails to solicite a chuckle from me. Some of the good ones first:

MiamiDon is my #1 referrer for the week. Thanks Bro! I appologize in advance for beating the crap out of your Dolphins.

One of my favorite blogettes ever April is a close second. A few nice to mentions are Little Acorn Man.. I better jot over to his site and make sure he is not writing crap about me. heh. Remember I am watching you all! Especially you Dnasty! Ok I used to read all the blogs but I now actually have to work. Sorry. The ever popular Hoy rounds the list out.

The Bad:

The site peopleintopoker.com has some referrers. I will not link to them though. I think stealing my content without asking me or at least telling me your going to do it is bad. I would not go as far as to say I work hard on my content.. but it is mine dammit.. so hands off!

And the Ugly:

Google searches always are very interesting. You have the weird ones, "how to know when you are done peeing maddox", The usual ones "online poker whores", and the really messed up ones: "man with man sex online", "fat deaf divorcee online" and "donkey attacking man while taking shit". One last one, "Mother fucking".. Mom would be so proud. Of course the fact that I mention these weird searches that find my blog only ensures that the cycle will continue.

My world wide popularity continue to grow as I get visits from Bulgaria, Packistan, Lithuania, Korea, and Kenya, France, Sweden, Germany, Ireland, and the UK. The top three countries are USA, Canada and Australia in that order. Thank you much Kitty and Loud. For those of you from exotic locals please remember I am at war with AlCantHang. You must go to the link on the right (Under Readers->Click Here) and add yourself to my Google map!!! The war has been raging for over a year and I beleive in you! Now go! go! go!

Well that is it for this installment of shit I never wanted to know. Thank you all for coming.

9 Comments:

Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers for the shout out Waffles.Keep up the good work!

11:34 AM

 
Blogger slb159 said...

You never cease to amaze me. You get "Lithuania" right, but "Packistan"?
Lol.

12:07 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

You never cease to amaze me either..

1:52 PM

 
Blogger April said...

One of my favorite blogettes ever April is a close second

*mwah*

3:40 PM

 
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

"donkey attacking man while taking shit"

Yeah, that was me. Sorry.

5:54 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I will be in Maryland December 12th through Dec 19th.

11:58 AM

 
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

As a guy with roots in Pakistan, all I can say is, WTF? Like the country hasn't been in the news a little?

As senator Frist would say, "Jebus!"

10:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the guy from Pakistan who stalks this blog, all I can say is, "Why doesn't the fucking Google map recognise my country exists?"

8:06 AM

 
Blogger Jules said...

Great..now I'm driving traffic to you. If I start hearing your pearls of wisdom (or pearls from swine in this case) at one of my local tables there is a strong likelyhood I'll go postal.

I'm just afraid that I'll have to admit in public that I've rubbed your shaved little noggin.

3:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home