Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Et Tu Pauly?

Ow. That dagger in my back hurts. Ha! Pauly suggests you stay away from me during the blogger gathering as I am a pariah of bad luck. He called me Samyaza!!! So I had to go read about that fucker.

... the most powerful angel in heaven ...

Well if your gonna be bad then you might as well give it your all right?

... In the Book of Enoch he is portrayed as the leader of a band of angels called the grigori that are consumed with lust for mortal women and become Fallen Angels ...

Ya baby! Bring it bitches! I definitely like the ladies! A little fornicating with the ladies is always good. My offspring were giants.. that should tell you how I hang ladies if you know what I mean..

I have no idea of what this has to do with bad luck though. Oh well. I think Pauly gave me a good business idea.. I will sell my sweat at the WSOP as a bad luck spray. Just squirt a little on the guys at your table and WALLA you have all their chips. Instant suckout powers. Be careful not to use too much though.. this shit is going for a ton per ounce. I will catch you later.. got a lot of masturbating to do to generate that much sweat. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home